I hope you are all doing well. Thursday it is. One more day and it’s Friday!!
Today’s post is a different one. I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. My first nomination came from the gorgeous Splashes and Everything blogger Christine. Thank you so very much!! I appreciate it so much and appreciate it more that you enjoy reading my blog posts and you take time to check my blog out! Thank you. So guys, please go check out her blog. And give her a “Like”, comment or follow. 🙂
So here is how it all works:
- First you must thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post (see above)
- Share seven (7) things about you
- Pass the award to seven (7) nominees
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
So here it is…the seven things about me.
- I am obsessed with health and fitness. I love to exercise and go to gym, take a run and play sports. Healthy food is very important to me, especially how I prepare it. I do not fry, I don’t eat fast foods and try to eat my food as raw as possible (where possible).
- I HATE winter. I cannot stand being cold. I don’t like being so covered up. I hate having to sleep with tonnes of blankets and covers and what have you. I love sunshine, blue skies, being outside and high temperatures. Summer is my season.
- I love makeup and skincare products. These things fascinate me. I love to experiment with makeup, trying out different looks and colour combinations. I love skincare products that have natural ingredients.
- I love drinking Green Tea and Rooibos Tea. If you are a South African, you know what Rooibos tea is. The real stuff. I can drink it with or without milk, most people prefer without. Green Tea is a great health drink. I can never say no to that! 🙂
- Fruits are like heaven to me. I absolutely LOVE eating fruits. All kinds. I have tried them all. From the most common like apples, bananas, berries and oranges, to the strangest such as quince, Sharon fruit and Asian pears. I am such a fruitaholic. YUM!!
- Chocolate is my weakness. I’m a girl. It’s a given that anything chocolate is going to be a great battle of the will. Although I have started eating more dark chocolate (minimum 85% Cocoa) than milk or white chocolate. But you know, every now and then, you are allowed to sneak in a Cadbury’s Whispers or Beacon’s Inside Story. A slice of chocolate cake or chocolate fudge mousse cake (remember your portions though!!!)
- Laughing. Oh boy can I do that. And I just have the longest memory of the funniest things that have happened. My friends sometimes marvel at how much funny crap I can remember that they have forgotten. For me, the ‘funny-ness’ never runs dry. I can laugh about something my whole life through and I will still find as funny as I did the first time it happened.
There you have it. Seven things about me. Now for my seven nominees:
- The Musings of a Skin Care Fanatic
- Splashes and Everything
- Bonnie’s Beauty Blog
- Call Me Jagi
- Delizioso Skin Care
- Moos Boos
- Makeup, Hair Care and Beauty Blog
All of theses blogs I follow myself and they are fantastic!! Please, please, please go check them out. Comment, like and follow. Have a read. They are great.
Thanks again Christine for your nomination. 🙂
Until the next post…:-)