Hello! Happy Tuesday. Second day of the seventh month. I hope all of you will have super duper day!
Today’s post is a health post. All about smiles!! 🙂
So this morning I got a package sent to me from Colgate Palmolive – a lovely surprise for this chilly Tuesday morning. A gorgeous Optic White Hamper including their Optic White toothpaste, mouth wash and 360° toothbrush. And they threw in a free copy of Cosmopolitan magazine (yay!).
Now this is not the brand I use when it comes to oral care. I have, since the day my set of milk teeth appeared, have used a different brand. Until today. My current brand has a great range of products designed to give you a whiter and brighter smile and I have been using them for a while. However (and as you probably know by now), I am one curious kitten. So when I decided to pay attention to Colgate’s Optic White, formulated to make your teeth one shade whiter after a week of use, I was on that bandwagon.
According to the Optic White website, the Optic White toothpaste will give you:
- One shade whiter after one week
- Advanced formula with whitening accelerators
- Fluoride for cavity protection
The mouth wash delivers by
- Reducing yellow stains to restore natural whiteness
- Preventing tartar build-up which discolours teeth
- Minty fresh breath
And the toothbrush:
- Polishing cups – these soft rubber cups are designed to hold toothpaste to more effectively remove surface stains for a brighter smile.
- Polishing bristles -polishing away surface stains and clean hard-to-reach areas for a full bright smile.
- Polishing cups hold toothpaste to help effectively remove surface stains for a naturally brighter smile.
- Spiral-Shaped bristles, polishing away surface stains and clean hard to reach places.
- Cheek and tongue cleaner comfortably removes odour-causing bacteria
So I am going to try this out for two weeks. I am actually pretty excited to see how this pans out.
Until the next post, take care! 🙂