Founder of Paula’s Choice Skin Care products and beauty critic Paula Begoun (aka the Cosmetics Cop) is currently in South Africa. I myself have just recently become familiar with the Paula’s Choice brand. I have not tried any of their products as of yet, but have been keenly following then on Facebook and Twitter in order to know more about their brand and their product.
According to the Paula’s Choice South Africa Facebook page, these products are “…dedicated to only using ingredients that have proven benefit for skin. As Paula says “Media-hyped, unproven ingredients may get attention but they don’t always help skin.” Paula’s Choice pride themselves on their:
- State-of-the-art formulas based on peer-reviewed and published skin-care research
- Products that perform beautifully without false promises or marketing hype
- Fragrance-free (because it is what’s best for skin)
- Cruelty-free; we do not test on animals at any stage of product development
- Environmentally-friendly, with minimalist packaging that ensures product efficacy
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
So while prowling through their Facebook page, I came across a simple post that caught my attention.
Download the 20 Beauty Myths busted“
And having read through the article, boy am I glad I did!!
Below is the link to a very interesting article written by Paula herself. This article includes the twenty myths about skincare and beauty which are found to be circulating in the beauty industry. Paula takes a stab at all twenty and sets the record straight.
This needs to be read!! SO INTERESTING and informative. You will be very surprised at two or three of the myths you once thought were true…
Let me know what you thought of this.
Until the next post…keep well! 🙂